FIRST-EVER ESPORTS BUSINESS CONFERENCE IN PORTUGAL
1. The first Esports business conference in Portugal is held at the Girlgamer Esports Festival on July 20th 2. Grow uP eSports announces its Business Conference agenda and international speakers
The GIRLGAMER Esports Festival announces the agenda for it’s Esports Business Conference which will be held at Casino Estoril in Lisbon, Portugal, on July 20th.
A collection of world-class experts will join some of the most prestigious international female esports players at the world’s largest female gaming festival, to present and discuss state-of-art industry developments.
The events’ illustrious guests include Anna Rozwandowicz and Kalie Moore from TheStoryMob, Heather Garozzo from Team Dignitas, Chris Chaney from Infinite Esports and Nuno Folhadela from OnTop. The highlight of the day is reserved for a roundtable of professional female players who will talk about how esports can become more inclusive, starting at 18:00.
- 09:00 – 10:00 | Registration and Check-in
- 10:00 – 10:40 | Welcome Speech / Partners & Sponsors Remarks, Grow uP eSports
- 10:40 – 11:10 | A Pioneer Woman in a Men’s World - Ana Oliveras Daví, ESL Spain
- 11:10 – 11:40 | Why esports comms matters in a fan-driven economy, Anna Rozwandowicz + Kalie Moore TheStoryMob
- 11:40 – 12:00 | Coffee Break
- 12:00 – 12:30 | How Traditional Sports training is being applied to Esports, Heather Garozzo, Team Dignitas
- 12:30 – 13:00 | AR Sports: Augmented Reality PvP Gaming in the real world, Nuno Folhadela, OpTop
- 13:00 – 14:30 | Networking Lunch
- 14:40 – 15:00 | How the Media is Embracing Esports, Dave Smith, Mettasport
- 15:00 – 15:30 | OpTic Gaming: Global expansion and emerging market opportunities, Chris Chaney, Infinite Esports
- 15:30 – 16:00 | Unlocking the Potential in Esports Data, Moritz Maurer
- 16:00 – 16:15 | Coffee Break
- 16:15 – 16:45 | Esports Legal Challenges and Opportunities, Filipe Mayer, CCA Ontier
- 16:45 – 17:15 | Esports in the Middle East, in Argentina and Spain, Baraa Abdulla, Nicolás Crespo and Jenifer Branco
- 17:15 – 17:45 | TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
- 17:45 – 18:00 | Coffee Break
- 18:00 – 18:30 | Inclusion in Esports, Panel with Professional Female Players
- 18:30 – 18:45 | Closing Remarks
The following two days of the GIRLGAMER Esports Festival, which celebrates and promotes women’s competitiveness in Esports, will feature a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) and League of Legends (LoL) competition, with some of the best international teams, as well as Clash Royale mobile tournament open to the public.
More detailed information about The GIRLGAMER Esports Festival can be found on this official website https://www.girlgamerr.gg.